Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lunch thali. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lunch Thali is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lunch Thali is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lunch thali using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch Thali:
- Get 2 bunches of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Get 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Take 1 cup of Rice.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chill powder.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
Instructions to make Lunch Thali:
- For making Spring onion potato subji– In Kadhai add oil, mustard seeds when crackle add crushed garlic..
- Now add onion. Tomato and potato add dry masala cook for 5 min.
- After 5 mins add the green part of spring onion. Again cook for 5 mins..
- For Khichdi. In cooker add ghee, here's, hing, peppercorns, and clove. Add crushed garlic, haldi, red chilli powder add rice water cook for 3 whistles..
- Garlic chutney. In mortar add garlic salt, red chilli powder. Crush it now add little ghee..
- For assembling. Take luchador, subji, garlic chutney, pickle, mango slices and buttermilk.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lunch thali recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!