Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Leftover Oven Roast Turkey Pepper Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Oven Roast Turkey Pepper Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Oven Roast Turkey Pepper Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be excellent for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover oven roast turkey pepper sauce recipe. To cook leftover oven roast turkey pepper sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Oven Roast Turkey Pepper Sauce:
- Provide 1 cup of Grilled turkey (shred the turkey).
- Get 2 of cksp canola oil.
- Get 6 of Fresh habanero Pepper.
- Provide 1 of medium Onion.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Little knorr cube (optional).
Steps to make Leftover Oven Roast Turkey Pepper Sauce:
- Wash pepper, and onion, clean the cray and place inside a mortar Pound the fresh pepper, onion and crayfish in a mortar till they are shredded.
- Heat up frying pan and add canola oil, add the fresh pepper and the shredded turkey and stir for a minute or two.
- Add salt and stir and turn off heat after a minute or two..
- Serve with boil yam.
If you find this Leftover Oven Roast Turkey Pepper Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.