Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's bbq chicken sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's bbq chicken sandwiches using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Get of ● For The Sandwiches.
- Get 6 (10 oz) of Chicken Breasts [1/4" thick].
- Take 2 (12 oz) of Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread.
- Take 1 lb of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- Get as needed of Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled].
- Get as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of White Onions [thin sliced].
- Make ready as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- Get of ● For The Brine.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Water.
- Take 4 Cups of Ice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Options [as needed – chilled].
- Make ready of Peperoncini Peppers.
- Take of Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Jalapeño Peppers.
- Prepare of Sport Peppers.
- Get Slices of Thin Dill Pickle.
- Take of Whole Mini Pickles.
- Make ready of Whole Green Olives.
- Take of Salt & Vinager Potato Chips.
- Make ready of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour..
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides..
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek..
- While waiting – gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled..
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°..
- At the same time as you bake your bread – place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken..
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan..
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's bbq chicken sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!