Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, maharashtrian lunch. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Maharashtrian Lunch is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Maharashtrian Lunch is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have maharashtrian lunch using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maharashtrian Lunch:
- Get For of Daal:.
- Take 1 Cup of Daal.
- Prepare 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- Make ready 4-5 Cloves of garlic.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 piece of jaggery.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare As required of green coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare For of Cauliflower Vegetable:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Cauliflower.
- Make ready 2 of medium sized potato and tomato.
- Make ready As required of Green coriander leaves.
- Get 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Maharashtrian Lunch:
- For Daal, Wash Daal and cook it in cooker, take 4 whistle. In a kadhai, take oil and heat it, and put cumin seeds and some hing, then put green chilli, curry leaves and finely chopped garlic, let garlic get golden brown. Add 1 tsp of red chilli powder and 1 cup of water and add cooked daal to it. (Add little water if required) Put salt, garam masala and jaggery into it and let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- For Cauliflower vegetable, take cauliflower and cut into pieces. Boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes. Take 3 tbsp of oil in kadhai and heat it, then add rai and jeera to it. Add hing, green chilli and chopped potato. Add to it the spices like turmeric powderand red chilli powder. Add salt to taste. Mix well. Add some coriander and cover it. Let it cook for 7-8 minutes..
- For Raita –Take 2 Cucumbers and finely chop it. Add to it 1 Cup Curd and salt and sugar to taste and mix it. Garnish with coriander leaves..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food maharashtrian lunch recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!