Classic [Vegan] Glazed Donuts.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, classic [vegan] glazed donuts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Classic [Vegan] Glazed Donuts is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Classic [Vegan] Glazed Donuts is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic [vegan] glazed donuts using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic [Vegan] Glazed Donuts:
- Prepare of For dough:.
- Get 2 Cup of all purpose flour/Maida.
- Take 1/4 tablespoon of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 2-3 Pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 3-4 tablespoon of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Dry Active Yeast (2 1/4 tsp).
- Take 3-4 tablespoon of Coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy milk.
- Get of For Glazed/Coating:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of melted (any) vegan butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of warm water.
Steps to make Classic [Vegan] Glazed Donuts:
- Take a small bowl. Add warm soy milk, sugar and mix well till dissolve completely. Add dry yeast, mix it, cover it and keep aside for 10 minutes or till yeast will become foamy..
- Take a big bowl and shift the flour in it. Add salt, baking powder and mix well. Add melted vegan butter, vanilla extract, yeast mixture and mix well..
- Now make little sticky dough, use water if required..
- Dust the flour on the kitchen surface and turn the dough on it, then knead it for 5 minutes or till smooth soft dough..
- Cover the dough in the same bowl for 30-35 minutes till double..
- Once dough will become double, punch it down, knead it again for 2 minutes, and divide into 2-3 portion balls..
- Dust the flour and roll the ball into thick circle..
- Now use a round cookie cutter or a sharp corner round glass and cut into small-small disk. Take a small cap/lid of small bottle, press on center of disk and make small hole. You will get exact shape of donut..
- Place the donuts on tray. Apply little oil with brush or spray. Cover the tray with plastic wrap and keep aside for 25-30 minutes or till double..
- Heat oil in a deep pan, fry the donuts on a medium flame till golden brown, remove it on absorbent paper and keep aside..
- If you don’t want to fry them, you can bake them 450º F for 5-7 minutes until golden brown..
- Take a small bowl for sugar glaze. Add powder sugar, melted vegan butter, warm water, mix it well and make syrup..
- Dip the fried donuts in the sugar syrup and coat them all side..
- You can dip into a chocolate dip as per your choice and sprinkle with different kinds of toppings like dry fruits, colourful sprinkles, etc….
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food classic [vegan] glazed donuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!