Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef chili con carne over baked potato. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef chili con carne over baked potato using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato:
- Make ready of Minced Beef.
- Make ready of Onions chopped small.
- Get of Carrots chopped small.
- Get of Red kidney beans.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Garlic Crushed.
- Get of Cumin powder.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Take of Chili Powder.
- Make ready of Chopped Tomato.
- Prepare of Red Sweet pepper chopped small.
- Prepare of Green sweet oepper chopped small.
- Get of Beef Stock Cubes.
- Prepare of water (use tomato can).
- Prepare of Baking potatoes.
Steps to make Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato:
- In a heavy skillet, add the oil, and then onions, carrots, and peppers. Fry for about 7 mins stirring often..
- Add the garlic, cumin,cinnamon, chili snd salt and pepper. Fry for a minute mixing it well..
- Add the cans of tomatoes and 1 can of water, 2 beef cubes, stir all in. Then add the minced beef stir well, transfer to a heavy sauce pan and simmer for an hour, stir occasionally..
- For the last 30 mins of cooking, bake the four potatoes in the microwave with skins on and washed. If using the oven wrap them in foil and put in the oven before you start the chili beef, as they take an hour in the oven..
- When potatoes and chili beef are done, put baked potatoes on a plate, slice through but not right through in a cross shape, from top to bottom then left to right half way..
- With the chili beef, ladle it in the potatoes, bulging over the sides, and add a little fresh coriander chopped on top for decoration and the lovely smell, and serve hot..
- You can also have chili con carne with long grain rice or fries, or a bit of both.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef chili con carne over baked potato recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!