Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate crepes (with ice cream). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate crepes (with ice cream) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream):
- Take of mix.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate flavoured Topping.
- Take 1 of butter (optional).
Instructions to make Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream):
- add all the ingredents above.
- add as much chocolate topping you want!! 🙂 (I personally put heep in).
- mix it all to gether!.
- put the mix in a pan an put on high then turn it down when needed.
- flip the crepe till nice and brown.
- add some wonderful icream!! the ice cream gives flavor and much better to eat with it! :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate crepes (with ice cream) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!