Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked nutty beetroot tikkis. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked nutty beetroot tikkis using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- Make ready of beetroot, peeled and grated.
- Get of sweet potato, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Get of oil.
- Prepare of cumin seeds/jeera.
- Prepare of green chili, finely chopped.
- Take of piece of ginger, grated.
- Take of coriander powder/dhania powder.
- Make ready of jeera/cumin powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Make ready of chaat masala.
- Take of cashews.
- Take of almonds.
- Take of raisins.
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- In a mixer/grinder, combine cashews and almonds and coarsely crush them..
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds. Once it splutters, add green chillies and grated beetroot. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. You may add more green chillies, depending on your taste..
- Now add grated ginger and all the spice powders – coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and saute for about a minute..
- Then add mashed sweet potato and mix everything well..
- In the end add coarsely crushed nuts and raisins. Mix well. Remove the mixture from flame and leave it to cool..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees..
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into small tikkis..
- Arrange in a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the tikkis turn crisp..
- Serve these beetroot tikkis hot along with green chutney..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked nutty beetroot tikkis recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!