Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Get of cocoa powder.
- Make ready of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Get of baking soda.
- Make ready of pre-baked and mashed sweet potato (mash weight).
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Take of 'Moo-Free' or 'Enjoy Life' brand chocolate chips (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 7" square cake tin or an 11 x 7 traybake tin with parchment.
- Pulse the oats in a blender or food processor until it becomes flour, then add the oat flour to a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until you form a smooth batter then pour into the cake tin.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until firm on top when pressed with a clean finger.
- Let cool in the tin then refrigerate for an hour before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.
- These brownies can be individually wrapped and frozen for up to 3 months but are best kept fresh in the fridge for up to a week.
- Lovely with some buttercream icing! Mix 75g gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block with 175g icing sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract and spread over the top of the brownies before slicing.
- If iced, these are best consumed within 2 days.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!