Lunch platter. Then look no further than our chef-prepared lunch platters. Choose between a diverse range of finger sandwiches, sliders, salad rolls and chef-cooked mini pies and sausage rolls. Looking for good quality lunch platter at the lowest prices?
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Your Lunch Platter stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lunch platter. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lunch platter is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lunch platter is something that I have loved my whole life.
Then look no further than our chef-prepared lunch platters. Choose between a diverse range of finger sandwiches, sliders, salad rolls and chef-cooked mini pies and sausage rolls. Looking for good quality lunch platter at the lowest prices?
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lunch platter using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch platter:
- Get of Black Chana rassa.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Dried Black Chickpeas.
- Take 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Get 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Methi seeds Crushed.
- Take 1/2 cup of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli Slit into half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato Grated.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh coriander Chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of Palak poori pureed spinach (Washed, rinsed and pureed spinach).
- Get 1.5 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 pinches of ajwain.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil for kneading.
- Take as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Lahsoon ki kali ki sabzi.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato- chopped or pureed.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of urad daal.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sali.
- Make ready 2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves (optional).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cumin and fenugreek powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Ploughman's lunch platter is a traditional pub salad made with sausages or sliced meats, cheese, and any combination of mixed lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, coleslaw, or chutney. Our Low-Fuss Lunch platters range takes the hassle out of lunch preparation. It's easy to add some fun when you all get together.
Instructions to make Lunch platter:
- Wash the chana and soak them in water for 5-6 hours. Drain the water and add the chana in a pressure cooker along with 2 cups of water and 2 tsp salt. Pressure cook until they are cooked..
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add hing, zeera and methi seeds and let them crackle for a few seconds. Add onion and green chilli and all the Masalas and fry until golden brown..
- Add curd and tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes or until oil starts to separate from the sides. Add boiled Chana (without the water).
- Let the Masalas get coated nicely over Chana so cook for 10-12 minutes Add the reserved Chana water Add more water if required to adjust the consistency..
- One can put them back in the pressure cooker and cook fr 2-3 whistles more so that everything gets blended well. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot..
- Lahsun ki kali ki sabzi Take a pan Add oil and mustard seeds Let them crackle Then add urad daal Let it be brown nicely.
- Add garlic cloves(whole) Sauté for sometime Add chopped onions- let them be pink slightly.
- Add curry leaves and green chilies whole or chopped Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add all the Masalas and stir Add chopped or puréed tomato Add tamarind pulp and little water Cover the lid and let it cook Add jaggery Once melted curry is ready.
- For Palak Poori Oil for frying Water Fr kneading the dough Method Take all the ingredients in a bowl but add water gradually to knead a tight dough.
- Take oil in a wok and heat it up Pinch the dough and make small balls Roll them out and fry in hot oil Take out when crispy from both the sides..
- Enjoy hot platter.
Just grab a platter and watch the little kids and big kids dive in! Lunches need to be quick and easy for me to put together, or I end up skipping the meal and Do you like finger foods for lunch? I'd love to hear your favorite grab 'n go. Our savoury platter includes selection of home made and/or carefully chosen savoury items. Arrange salad on a platter with sausage, cheese, Brown Soda Bread, and cornichons.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lunch platter recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!