Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian).
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian):
- Prepare of Serves: 1 person.
- Prepare of wholemeal wrap,.
- Take of Linda McCartney BBQ pulled 'pork' 1/4 pounder, pre-cooked.
- Make ready of a crushed baked or microwaved sweet potato (around 80g),.
- Take of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese,.
- Get of small green chilli, sliced and seeds left in,.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce (I used HP),.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season.
- Make ready of Olive oil Frylight.
- Take of You will need:.
- Prepare of George Foreman grill or griddle/frying pan.
Instructions to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian):
- Take the wrap and lay it out. Using the back of a table spoon take the baked sweet potato flesh from the skin and spread it out evenly over half of the wrap. Season with salt and pepper..
- Next sprinkle over half the grated cheese and the chillies..
- Take the quarter pounder and shred it into small pieces on a chopping board then sprinkle it evenly over the half of the wrap with the sweet potato..
- Drizzle over the BBQ sauce and then sprinkle over the remaining cheese..
- Fold over the other half of the wrap so it neatly covers the half where you've added the ingredients..
- Now spray both sides with Frylight and place onto the grill (or frying pan). If cooking on a George Foreman, allow to heat for around 5 minutes until the inside is piping hot. If using a pan, cook on one side for around 2-3 minutes then flip it and cook the other side..
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes then eat and enjoy! :).
- Each quesadilla is approximately 477kcals..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!