Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked marrow stuffed with veggie chilli. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked marrow stuffed with veggie chilli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli:
- Prepare of large marrow, (approx 900-1000g in weight),.
- Get of left over veggie chilli, or a store bought can,.
- Prepare of sachet riced sweet potato (I used brand 'caulirice'),.
- Make ready of white breadcrumbs.
- Get of quality Parmigianino Reggiano cheese, grated,.
- Prepare of red chilli flakes,.
- Take of ground cumin,.
- Prepare of smoked paprika,.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Olive oil Frylight.
- Prepare of You will need: A small cookie cutter and deep sided baking tray.
Instructions to make Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan) or gas mark 6. Take the baking tray and spray the base with Frylight evenly. Cut the marrow into chunky rings, about 1 and a half inches wide. Using a cookie cutter or knife cut out the soft fleshy middles where the seeds are creating rings like donuts. Either discard the centres or keep for use in another dish..
- Lay the rings out in the baking tray. Spray the rings with a little more Frylight. In a bowl mix together the veggie chilli plus the riced sweet potato. Season with pepper. Using a spoon stuff the middles of the marrow rings with the chilli mixture. If there's any left over simply add it in between the spare gaps in the tray..
- Sprinkle over the paprika, cumin and chilli flakes. Season with salt. Place on the center shelf of the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes..
- Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and grated cheese. Return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes..
- Once completely baked, leave to cool for a couple of minutes then serve up. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked marrow stuffed with veggie chilli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!