Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate chip cookie ice cream cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip cookie ice cream cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake:
- Get 1 packages of Chocolate chip cookies, divided (not the chewy kind).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Make ready 2 of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 1/2 quart of vanilla ice cream, softened.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake:
- Place 20 cookies in food processor. Pulse to make fine crumbs. Pour into bowl, add melted butter, stir. Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add ice cream, blend. Crush remaining cookies and fold into ice cream mixture; pour over crust..
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Top with chocolate syrup if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate chip cookie ice cream cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!