Whosaynas Baked Chicken Naan.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, whosaynas baked chicken naan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whosaynas Baked Chicken Naan is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Whosaynas Baked Chicken Naan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook whosaynas baked chicken naan using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosaynas Baked Chicken Naan:
- Prepare of All purpose flour (maida).
- Take of Milk powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Take of Butter or Ghee.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Yeast.
- Prepare of Kheema (Mince meat) Filling.
- Get of Chicken mince meat.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Take of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready of Garam masala.
- Make ready of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Chilli sauce.
- Take of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Make ready of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready of Vinegar.
- Take of Sweet corns.
- Prepare of Capsicum (chopped).
- Prepare of Potato (boiled and mashed).
Instructions to make Whosaynas Baked Chicken Naan:
- Bind dough with warm water and let it rise.
- Cook and dry mince meat in salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala and chilli powder.
- When mince meat is cooled down add the rest and mix well, should not be runny mixture.
- Knead the dough and make medium sized balls.
- Roll each balls into puris.
- On one puri scoop two tablespoons of filling and put in centre, level it just two centimetres away from the edge.
- Cover with another puri, seal the ends.
- Keep on greased tray, when all done glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame then let it rise for ten minutes.
- Bake in oven on 200 C till nicely browned up.serve hot..
- Can roast on tava too.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food whosaynas baked chicken naan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!