Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate strawberry icecream cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate strawberry icecream cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake:
- Make ready 1 of 16oz. Tub of cool whip [whipped topping].
- Make ready 1 of Bag of your favorite crushed candies [i used heath bars one in the baking isle].
- Make ready 1 of Jar of Chocolate Fudge Icecream toppings.
- Prepare 1 packages of strawberries.
- Make ready 16 of Icecream Sandwhich Bars.
Steps to make Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake:
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Line 8 icecream bars on the bottom side by side and center it..
- Smooth over half the tub of cool whip over the top of the bars..
- Slice strawberries and add top of the cool whip.
- Heat some of the chocolate fudge topping in a bowl for about 15 seconds in the microwave. Then drizzle on top of the berries..
- Sprinkle candy's acrostic the top..
- Repeat steps 2-6 on top of first layer. [Add the rest of the cool whip and use a rubber spatula to coat the sides as well].
- Freeze for several hours before consuming. =].
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate strawberry icecream cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!