Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Get 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- Make ready 5 medium of pork chops.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of Creole seasoning.
- Get 1 can of mushroom soup.
Steps to make Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop..
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it..
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops..
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil..
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly…
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!