Easy strawberry shortcake. Slice the reserved strawberry lengthwise, leaving the slices attached at the stalk end. Fan them out slightly and place one on each shortcake wedge. This cake is best eaten within a few hours of being assembled.
The recipe calls for one and a half pounds of strawberries, but you could always have more on hand. Slice up those strawberries, sprinkle on the sugar and stir it all together, then set them in the fridge to get all nice and juicy. Easy Strawberry Shortcake Easy Strawberry Shortcakes are the most exciting part of strawberry season to me.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy strawberry shortcake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy strawberry shortcake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy strawberry shortcake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Slice the reserved strawberry lengthwise, leaving the slices attached at the stalk end. Fan them out slightly and place one on each shortcake wedge. This cake is best eaten within a few hours of being assembled.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy strawberry shortcake using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy strawberry shortcake:
- Prepare pieces of Angel food cake cut into bite-size.
- Make ready 1 container of Cool Whip or homemade Cool Whip I prefer homemade.
- Make ready Container of strawberries cleaned and cut to bite-size pieces.
Yes, there's always the strawberry pie (coming soon!) but strawberry shortcake is a dessert weakness of mine with the sweetened strawberries, fresh whipped cream and warm from the oven biscuits. Now that all the components of the strawberry shortcake recipe are done, they can be assembled. Slice the lemon shortcake on top. Place a generous dollop of whipping cream on the bottom half.
Instructions to make Easy strawberry shortcake:
- I am using a Trifle bowl, but any container will work even individual mason jars or cups.
- Cut angel food cake into bite-size pieces set aside, wash strawberries and cut strawberries to bite-size pieces.
- Make homemade whipped topping one small container of whipping cream and 2/3 cups of confectioner sugar and mix add more sugar for more sweetness.
- Start layering cups or whatever container you’re going to use,start with some angel food cake and strawberries and whip topping can repeat layers if you’d like or leave as is and move onto the next cup or bowl. when I go for picnics/cookouts I will be using a rectangular lock and lock seal container. This is best if it sets over night in the refrigerator or it can be eaten right away or you can just refrigerate for a couple hours before uses..
Spoon the macerated strawberries over the cream. Fresh Strawberries for Strawberry Shortcake You only need two ingredients for the strawberry filling: sugar and fresh strawberries. Chop up the strawberries and mix with a little sugar. The sugar helps strawberries release all their delicious juices, which will seep down into the sweet biscuits and whipped cream. Sweet biscuits are layered with juicy strawberries and homemade whipped cream for an easy to make, classic summer dessert.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy strawberry shortcake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!