Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden. I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops.
This is one of the best pork chops recipes made on a skillet with garlic butter sauce, thyme, salt and pepper. This main dish is a great dinner entree for busy weeknights and best with side dishes. Top garlic-butter-pork-chops recipes just for you.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden. I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops.
Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes using 15 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes:
- Get of Potatoes.
- Prepare 5 lb of small potatoes, I used a mix of red and gold.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 stick of of butter.
- Make ready 1 of parsley.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Make ready 1 of pepper.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Jared minced garlic with juice.
- Get of Pork chops.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 of parsley.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Get 6 large of boneless pork sirloin chops (about 3.5 lbs.).
- Take 2 tbsp of Jarred minced garlic with juice.
Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops The Tiptoe Fairy. These baked pork chops are coated in garlic and herb butter, then oven roasted to golden brown perfection. A super easy way to prepare pork chops Add some mashed potatoes and a vegetable and you'll have simple yet satisfying meal that the whole family will enjoy. Ingredients in this Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe.
Instructions to make Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- FOR THE POTATOES:.
- wash and cube potatoes..
- melt the 2tbl. of butter.
- take the melted butter and pour over bottom of a glass 13×9 baking dish to coat the bottom.
- pour diced potatoes over butter in the dish..
- melt the stick of butter..
- add the garlic to the butter and mix.
- pour garlic butter mix over potatoes..
- sprinkle desired amount of pepper, salt and parsely over potatoes..
- toss to coat..
- FOR THE PORK CHOPS:.
- heat a large skillet with 2 of the four tbl. of butter. add garlic..
- saute until browned..
- season both sides of the chops with desired amount of salt, pepper and parsley..
- add chops to skillet and saute for 5 min. per side to lightly brown. chops will not be done and will.still be pink. do not fully cook them..
- remove chops from skillet and place on top of the potatoes. make sure smaller chops are in the center cuz they will cook faster.
- take remaining butter and melt in hot skillet. scrape drippings and get all that yummy garlic..
- pour butter drippings over chops and potatoes..
- completely cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chops are no longer pink and potatoes are soft. (depending on thickness of your chops) (if chops are done but potatoes are not.. remove chops and continue cooking potatoes.).
- remove chops from dish and transfer to serving tray..
- remove potatoes from dish with a slotted spoon and place into serving bowl..
- pour the garlic butter juice into a bowl. and use this juice as a gravy over your pork chop..
- serve with your favorite veggies!.
- serves 6 normally but I have big Eaters so it served 4 in my house. :).
- hint: you can add some red pepper flakes on the potatoes and the chops to give it a kick or use spicy montreal steak seasoning on the chops during saute to give them a kick…
To make this recipe you'll need the following simple ingredients: Pork chops – I cooked four For starchy sides, my family loves baked sweet potatoes or wild rice. Of course, garlic mashed potatoes with a little parmesan are always the favorite. The garlic butter on these Pork Chops make this one heavenly dinner. Here at Delish, we think pork chops get a bad rap. Maybe it has something to do with all the dry, overcooked chops we were served as kids—but it doesn't have to be that way.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!