Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, aunt stella-style baked potato square cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aunt stella-style baked potato square cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies:
- Make ready of Sweet potato.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- Prepare of Caster sugar.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Make ready of Egg yolks for glazing.
- Make ready of Black sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies:
- Peel the skin from the sweet potato, soften by boiling or heating in the microwave, and mash..
- Add margarine and sugar to a bowl and stir..
- Add sweet potato from Step 2 and mix..
- Mix in the sifted cake flour..
- Divide into 2 equal portions and wrap. Mold into rectangular sticks, and chill in the fridge overnight..
- Slice into 8 mm ~ 1 cm pieces..
- Line up on a cookie sheet, and brush the surface with egg yolk..
- Shake black sesame into the center of the cookies. Bake them in a 355°F/180°C oven for 15-20 minutes, until they turn a delicious golden brown..
- They are done. They are really fragrant right after baking..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food aunt stella-style baked potato square cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!