Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing. This entree is a mainstay in our home and has been added to our family favorites list. May use bone-in or boneless pork chops. Get the flavor of baked stuffed pork chops without the work of doing the actual stuffing using stuffing mix, stewed tomatoes, and this recipe.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Butterfly Pork Chops. The pork chops bake up super tender, with a flavorful stuffing and gravy on top. I hope you give this a try!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked pork chops and stuffing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This entree is a mainstay in our home and has been added to our family favorites list. May use bone-in or boneless pork chops. Get the flavor of baked stuffed pork chops without the work of doing the actual stuffing using stuffing mix, stewed tomatoes, and this recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked pork chops and stuffing using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- Make ready 2 packages of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
This recipe comes from my mom's longtime friend, Candy. Herb-seasoned stuffing mixed with colorful vegetables make a savory bed for tender, oven-baked pork chops topped with a golden mushroom sauce. The pork chops were juicy and the stuffing was delicious. I served this with a spring mix salad and baked potatoes.
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
These easy, baked stuffed pork chops are made in the oven with boneless chops and leftover or stovetop stuffing. Add an apple slice or two for a bit of sweetness. Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked pork chops and stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!