No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- Take 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get of Green food coloring (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you'the like).
Instructions to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it's all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!