Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sundubu jjigae (spicy tofu stew) recipe. You can have sundubu jjigae (spicy tofu stew) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew):
- Take 1 pack of soft tofu.
- You need 100 g of meats / 100 g seafood (clams, prawns, mussels, crab, squid, etc), you can choose what your favorite item.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, minced.
- Get 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of Chili, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of soy sauce/fish sauce.
- Provide 4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 slices of kombu/ dashi for stock.
- Use 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew):
- Make the kombu stock, just boil water with kombu/dashi for 5 minutes..
- Heat the hot pot and put sesame oil, minced garlics, minced onions, and chili powder, stir for 5 minutes until mix well..
- Put the stock and soy sauce, mix well..
- When the stock boils, put the remaining ingredients like green onions, meats/seafood, and tofu, cooking for 5 minutes and the lastly put egg on the top..
If you find this Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.