Seasoned baked potato wedges. Oven baked potato wedges that are extra crunchy and seasoned so they taste like the frozen ones you can buy! Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! Spread potato wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil.
Baking your potatoes makes them an easy and healthy way to enjoy wedges without frying! Watch how to make the best potato wedges in this short recipe video! These potato wedges will be a big hit at game day parties and weeknight dinners..
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, seasoned baked potato wedges. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seasoned baked potato wedges is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Seasoned baked potato wedges is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Oven baked potato wedges that are extra crunchy and seasoned so they taste like the frozen ones you can buy! Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! Spread potato wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook seasoned baked potato wedges using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seasoned baked potato wedges:
- Get 4 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of seasoning.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder(you can substitute with garlic powder).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get of TO SERVE (optional).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Get of Sweet chili sauce.
Potato Wedges Seasoning Recipes on Yummly Baked Salmon With Potato Wedges, Crispy Potato Wedges, Chicken Fried Potato Wedges. Baked, chunky chips seasoned as you like them. This is an easy way to make a healthier alternative to fried chips!
Steps to make Seasoned baked potato wedges:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/430°F.
- Mix the Seasoning ingredients..
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 "wedges" (so you get 8 pieces from each potato). If your potato is small/medium, just cut into 6 wedges..
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle over oil and seasoning. Toss with hands..
- Spread out on tray, ensuring cut side lies flat on the tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning once, or until dark golden brown and crispy..
- Serve immediately!.
- Dipping sauces: Classic Aussie way is with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce. Otherwise, try tomato sauce/ketchup, BBQ sauce, yogurt.
You can play around with the seasonings. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic granules, chilli powder and onion powder together. These baked potato wedges are perfectly seasoned, baked in oven for less guilt snacking. Comes out truly crispy on the outside and so tender on the inside. Your family will LOVE this easy side dish idea. #potatorecipes #bakedpotatoes #sidedishrecipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seasoned baked potato wedges recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!