Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pan-baked veggies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pan-baked Veggies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pan-baked Veggies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pan-baked veggies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-baked Veggies:
- Prepare of med sweet potato (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Get of large regular potatoe (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Make ready of veggie(onion, green pepper, sweet peppers, zucchini etc.).
- Get of parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Take of Pepper (to taste).
- Get of Olive oil (to taste).
- Prepare of Sesame oil (to taste).
- Make ready of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of honey.
Instructions to make Pan-baked Veggies:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Put cut potatoes in a bowl, splash some olive oil, sesame oil (just enough for a light coat), salt and pepper and mix..
- Line pan with parchment paper, put potatoes on and bake for 10 minutes. Mix balsamic vinegar and honey..
- Dice up the rest of the veggies, splash with a little olive oil and vinegar and honey mixture, leave about 1/2 TBSP left. Mix well..
- Mix in some salt and pepper and the parmesan..
- Potatoes will be done by this point, line veggies on potato tray, reduce heat to 350, bake for 15 min.
- When veggies are done drizzle remaining honey mixture. You can add any veggie or meat you would like as well. I always add sliced polish sausage..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pan-baked veggies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!