Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crispy simple chocolate crunch. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crispy simple chocolate crunch using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch:
- Get 60 of to 65 grams Chocolate.
- Prepare 20 grams of Thinly baked rice cracker.
- Take 15 grams of Butter.
Instructions to make Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch:
- Boil about 1 cm of water in a frying pan..
- Chop up the butter, mince the chocolate and add to a small pot. Once the water in Step 1 has come to a boil, melt by immersing the pot (low heat)..
- While the chocolate is melting, crumble the crackers by hand (the picture shows double the listed amount)..
- Once the chocolate and butter have melted, remove from the hot water and add the crumbled crackers. Use a large spoon to mix together..
- Use a small spoon to transfer into a plate one by one, and refrigerate. You could even use an ice tray..
- These are the rice crackers I use. They're shrimp flavored, but that worked out fine..
- Sesame crackers are also OK. One is pretty heavy so the amount shown in the picture is about 20 g..
- User "marinekke" made them with brown rice flakes! Looks delicious!.
- Note: White chocolate breaks down pretty easily, so I recommend melting it and using as a coating..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy simple chocolate crunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!