Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. These smothered baked pork chops will be a family favorite, with an easy homemade sauce made with mushrooms, celery, onion, and a little The pork chops are baked with sliced mushrooms and a flavorful homemade sauce. Add mashed potatoes or rice and your favorite vegetables for a tasty. Deliciously Easy Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Herb Mushroom Sauce is a super easy dinner recipe!
Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides. Baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup—a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe that goes great with Pour sauce over chops and add the tablespoon of butter, a little dot on top of each chop.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These smothered baked pork chops will be a family favorite, with an easy homemade sauce made with mushrooms, celery, onion, and a little The pork chops are baked with sliced mushrooms and a flavorful homemade sauce. Add mashed potatoes or rice and your favorite vegetables for a tasty. Deliciously Easy Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Herb Mushroom Sauce is a super easy dinner recipe!
Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Make ready 4-6 of pork chops.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/3 of white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
Pork chops are breaded in Italian breadcrumbs and served with a creamy mushroom sauce in this delicious dinner idea. Remove the pork chops from the oven and pour the mushroom sauce over the top. Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. I agree regarding the amount of sauce that was produced.it would have been slightly better with more.
Steps to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.
Added Garlic and Basil to ingredients with a little extra half & Half-(yummy Half and half) and left out. These skillet pork chops were inspired by a pork chop dish my mom used to make. She served the chops with a sauce made from condensed cream of mushroom soup, and it was one of my favorite meals growing up. This creamy mushroom sauce is made completely from scratch, and includes. Pork chops are pan-fried and served with a creamy white wine and mushroom sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!