Oats and poha chivda. Can be packed in the kids' snack box or enjoyed as a evening snack. How to make oats chivda (oats mixture). Our Roasted Poha and Oats Chivda is ready.
Tags: Diwali Diwali special Healthy festivities Oats Poha. Jazz up this Diwali with this easy home-made oats-poha chivda tempered with chana dal. To this add asafoetida, green chillies and turmeric powder and continue to sauté for a few more seconds.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oats and poha chivda. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Can be packed in the kids' snack box or enjoyed as a evening snack. How to make oats chivda (oats mixture). Our Roasted Poha and Oats Chivda is ready.
Oats and poha chivda is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oats and poha chivda is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oats and poha chivda using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and poha chivda:
- Prepare 1 of rosted oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of rosted poha.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Make ready 2 of green chilies.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of rosted chana (gram)dal.
- Take 1/2 cup of khakhra broken.
- Make ready 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Now add oats, poha, chana dal and fennel. That means your poha is roasted. This is a very important step as this will determine the texture and crispness of the chivda. Next roast oats till they slightly change color.
Steps to make Oats and poha chivda:
- Take 1 cup oats in pan.roast in medium flame till it turns brown and crispy.remove in a plate and keep aside..
- In same pan add poha and rest them 2-3 minutes. remove them in same plate and keep aside. Now heat the oil in pan..
- Add mustured seeds. add green chilli and add curry leaves. saute until crispy..
- Add hing and turmic powder.Now add chili powder and amchur powder and saute well..
- Now add oats and poha. And add chana dal and season seeds. And mix well..
- Add the khakhra. And add sugar and salt. Mix and saute on medium flame 1 minute.Our chivda is ready..
Oats chivda recipe with step by step photos. This chivda recipe is a savory mixture of roasted oats, sauteed nuts, spices and herbs. You can even pack the chivda in tiffin box or serve as Diwali savory snack. Also oats don't double up in size as poha, hence the dry fruits used are less in quantity. Roast the oats and poha separately over a medium flame until crisp.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oats and poha chivda recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!