Fiesta Baked Pork Chops.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fiesta baked pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fiesta Baked Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fiesta Baked Pork Chops is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fiesta baked pork chops using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiesta Baked Pork Chops:
- Get 1 of Pack of pork chops.
- Take 1 box of Velveeta.
- Make ready 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 stick of of butter.
Instructions to make Fiesta Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat to 375°.
- Rinse then season pork chops (season to taste).
- Add butter (1/2 tablespoon) to non-stick pan under medium low heat – Repeat with each pork chop.
- Sear on both sides for about five minutes.
- Place pork chops in baking dish with 1/2 cup of water.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes (do not drain) and 8oz. of velveeta in a small non-stick pot under low heat.
- After it has melted pour on top of pork chops.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Enjoy :-).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fiesta baked pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!