Mexican-Baked Pork Chops. Make these perfect Baked Pork Chops in the oven. Perfectly tender and juicy with just a few simple techniques. These juicy tender Baked Pork Chops are excellent!
Pork chops bake up tender in a bed of Mexican-style rice for a dinner you can fix anytime with basics you probably keep on hand. Reminds me of different ways my mother would "bake chops" with rice, easy and tasty. I ommited the green bell pepper and exchanged with fresh Pasilla and Jalapenos.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mexican-baked pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican-Baked Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican-Baked Pork Chops is something which I have loved my entire life.
Make these perfect Baked Pork Chops in the oven. Perfectly tender and juicy with just a few simple techniques. These juicy tender Baked Pork Chops are excellent!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican-baked pork chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican-Baked Pork Chops:
- Make ready of Mexican Baked Pork Chops.
- Make ready 4 of boneless pork chops.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of jalapeno bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden. It makes your baked pork chops golden and sticky. And I kid you not – I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry to make this right now! Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and brown pork chops in a skillet on the stove top (this will help to seal in the juices and keep your pork chops moist and flavorful as they bake in the oven).
Steps to make Mexican-Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- In a bowl, combine the last few ingredients (everything except the pork chops and olive oil)..
- Spread the olive oil on a plate..
- Dip the pork chops in the olive oil, then coat each one in the mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well-covered in it..
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes..
- Ta-da! Enjoy :).
Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! How to Make Baked Pork Chops? This is an easy recipe that calls for simple ingredients and method. My homemade dry rub is a great seasoning.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mexican-baked pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!