Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean spicy chicken stew recipe. To make korean spicy chicken stew you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Spicy Chicken Stew:
- Prepare Half of organic chicken, splited.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Take 2 cups of squash of your choice.
- Use 2 of king oyster mushroom or 1 cup any mushroom.
- Provide 10 of frozen cylinder shaped rice cake.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes or 1 sweet potato.
- Get 2 Tsp of Korean hot pepper flakes.
- Take 1 Tsp of gochujang.
- Get 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of Honey or brown rice syrup.
- Use 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 Tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of scallions.
Steps to make Korean Spicy Chicken Stew:
- Browning chicken pieces (bone in for flavors) in Olive oil for 3 minutes on both sides. This step would reduce the gamey taste in chicken and also would enhance the aroma..
- Add diced potatoes, carrots, squash and rice cake. Keep stir fry for about 2 more minutes..
- Pour in hot water to cover just everything. Add sliced mushroom at this point. Stir in theseasoning paste.Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 10-15 minutes depending on how large the pieces are. Stir and check the doneness at every few minutes. Making sure the sauce is not drying up if leaving the pot without a lid..
- Adjust seasoning if needed. crack in black pepper and drop the minced scallions right before turning off the heat. Serve with rice or bread..
If you find this Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.