Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Velvet Cake with Homemade Icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cake with Homemade Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cake with Homemade Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cake with homemade icing recipe. You can have red velvet cake with homemade icing using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cake with Homemade Icing:
- Prepare of Cake batter.
- Get 1 of Betty Crocker Cake Mix.
- You need 2 of Medium Eggs.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Provide 150 ml of vegetable oil.
- Take of Icing.
- Prepare 1 of Better Crocker Vanilla ButterCream Style Icing.
- Prepare of Or Homemade Icing.
- Get 500 g of soft cheese.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- Provide 170 g of icing sugar (alter to taste).
- You need Drop of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cake with Homemade Icing:
- Preheat oven to 180*C or Gas Mark 4. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, oil, water and cake mix for 2-3 minutes until nicely blended and thick consistency.
- Place batter in desired tins nicely greased. You can choose to use one large tin and slice it in half, or 2 even size tins. [I did it in one tin and cut the batter in half]. Bake in oven for 28-32 minutes and leave aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk the soft cheese until nicely soft. Once done, add in your icing sugar and whisk. Using another bowl, whisk the double cream and gently fold into the soft cheese. Add drop of vanilla essence and whisk final time for about 30 seconds, where the mix should be soft and fluffy..
- Once the cake is cooled, cut into 2 (if one batter was made) and apply your icing however you want..
- Top with fruits or leave plain and allow to set in fridge for 2-3 hours before eating.
If you find this Red Velvet Cake with Homemade Icing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.