Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting recipe. You can have eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Use 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 200 grams of sweetened condensed milk.
- Use 100 grams of butter at room temperature.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of warm milk as required.
- Provide of Strawberry buttermilk frosting: 1 cup butter.
- You need 2 cups of icing sugar.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of strawberry puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Grease a round baking cake tin of 8×8 inches with oil and line with a parchment paper. Also preheat the oven at 180°C..
- In a bowl take butter which should be at room temperature..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to it and with a heat of an electric beater beat till light and fluffy..
- Next sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix well with rubber spatula..
- Next vanilla extract, milk and beat again to form a smooth lump free batter..
- Do not over mix the cake batter. Also add milk as required as per the consistency of the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter in greased cake tin and gently tap the sides of the cake tin..
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C. Check the cake after 30 minutes as temperature vary from oven to oven..
- Once done check the cake with a toothpick if it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked..
- Let the cake cool down completely meanwhile prepare the strawberry buttercream frosting..
- In a large bowl take soft butter, beat till smooth and creamy with the help of electric beater..
- Next add strawberry puree along with half cup of powdered sugar. Beat till well combined with thr help of beater..
- Again add powdered sugar and beat till well combined..
- Repeat the same step of adding half cup of powered sugar two more times..
- At last add vanilla extract, milk and beat till it's smooth and fluffy. The strawberry buttercream frosting is ready..
- Assembling of cake: Cut the cake in half, spread a layer of fresh strawberry slices along with strawberry buttercream frosting..
- Keep the other layer of the cake and cover the entire cake with the frosting or you can also decorate the cake with the help of pipping bag using any nozzel shape of your choice..
- Cut in slices and enjoy!.
If you find this Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.