Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barbecue sauce beef stew recipe. You can have barbecue sauce beef stew using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew:
- Use of Beef stew meat.
- You need of [Marinade].
- Get 2 tbsp of steak powder.
- Get 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black or white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 dash of dried herbs.
- You need of [Cook].
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef or chicken broth.
- Take 3 of dried bay leaves.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- You need 2-3 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Use 1.5 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour + water (slurry).
Steps to make Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew:
- Marinade stew beef meat for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and brown beef stew meat.
- Place meat at the bottom of the pot of slow cooker; add chopped onion, garlic, bay leaves, carrots, celery and a portion of stock and cook for approximately 10 to 15 minutes in a normal pot/slow cooker on max.
- Halfway through, add remainder of stock or water and flavor accordingly with salt, sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, oyster sauce.
- 20 minutes before serving, add in slurry, turn up heat until the stew has thickened.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Pour the barbecue sauce over the beef and stir to combine. Based on the Brazilian dish churrasco, steak is flavoured with tangy Worcestershire sauce, spices, citrus and garlic. This Slow Cooker Barbecue Beer Beef Stew recipe mixes two family favorites: beef stew and barbecue sauce. A crock pot makes it extra simple. Perfect for burgers, ribs, or beef brisket.
If you find this Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.