Baked Pork chops with Gravy.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked pork chops with gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Pork chops with Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Pork chops with Gravy is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked pork chops with gravy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork chops with Gravy:
- Make ready 1 pack of pork chops.
- Take 1 pack of McCormick Mushroom Gravy.
- Take 1 of seasoning of your choice.
- Get 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 of sliced onion.
Steps to make Baked Pork chops with Gravy:
- Season pork chops with seasoning of your choice. I like to use salt, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder. Cover with chopped bell pepper and onion..
- Add a little water to the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- When chops are about halfway done, prepare gravy packet per instructions then pour gravy over the chops. Cook another 30 minutes or until desired done-ness..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked pork chops with gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!