Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana cake with vanilla frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake with vanilla frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at beating back depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Consume an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake with vanilla frosting recipe. You can have banana cake with vanilla frosting using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana cake with vanilla frosting:
- Provide 6 of banana, mashed.
- Use 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Steps to make Banana cake with vanilla frosting:
- To make the cake.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the sugar, egg, oil, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt over medium speed until combined..
- Add in the mashed bananas..
- Stir in the flour by hand, mixing until just combined..
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 22-28 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack..
- To make the frosting.
- Beat the butter, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Evenly spread over the cooled cake..
- I like to sprinkle the frosted cake with a little cinnamon for an extra boost of flavor and color, but this is optional! Refrigerate any leftovers. ENJOY 🌹.
This will likely become one of your go to desserts for that reason alone. Banana and Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting. It is CAKE, not at all like a dense, heavy banana bread texture. It is much lighter than that, with a soft and tender crumb – in color and texture it's similar to a yellow cake, even tho' the batter is quite thick. Our delicious banana cake with cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice, has a banana buttercream frosting.
If you find this Banana cake with vanilla frosting recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.