Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's spicy marisco cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's spicy marisco cocktail using 40 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Prepare of ● For The Shellfish [all blanched for 1 minute on high boil].
- Prepare 2 lbs of Peeled Shrimp [veins removed].
- Prepare 1 lb of Baby Raw Scallops.
- Prepare 1 lb of Imitation Crab [real crab meat if serving all that day].
- Get 1 of Raw Chopped Lobster Tail.
- Take 1/2 lb of King Salmon.
- Get 6 oz of Raw Clams [fully rinsed].
- Prepare of ● For The Veggies [all fine chopped de-seeded & chilled].
- Get 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Extra Firm Roma Tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Radishes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onions [julianned].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Onions.
- Make ready 1 of LG Cucumber.
- Make ready 2 of LG Stalks Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers.
- Take 2 of LG Habenero Peppers.
- Take 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1/2 Bunch of Parsley Leaves.
- Take 2 of LG Firm Sliced Avocados.
- Prepare of ● For The Herbs & Seasonings.
- Get 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take of ● For The Liquids [all chilled].
- Take 3 Cups of Clamato Juice [+ reserves].
- Take 4 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce [or more].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Lime Juice.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Orange Juice.
- Get 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce [optional].
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- Get of Spiced Vodka.
- Get of Spiced Tequila.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Fine chop all chilled herbs and vegetables..
- Blanch all seafood [except imitation crab meat] in boiling water for 1 minute and drain if serving immediately. Leave raw out serving the following day. Allow to cool in fridge and rough chop..
- If adding avocados, add them upon serving. Otherwise you'll find yourself with a murky cocktail..
- Mix everything together and chill. Add enough Clamato to cover your ingredients..
- Serve in chilled tall or wide bodied glasses. I always wet my glasses down and freeze them before serving..
- Also, serve with sturdy quality crackers..
- A quick tip. Always save your seafood shells and freeze them for a seafood stock later on..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's spicy marisco cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!