Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Cake with buttercream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Cake with buttercream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you would like to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot cake with buttercream recipe. To make carrot cake with buttercream you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Cake with buttercream:
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 420 gr of flour.
- Use 450 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2,5 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 400 gr of sugar.
- Take 350 gr of grated carrots.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of For buttercream.
- Provide 250 gr of butter (room temperature).
- Provide 500 gr of icing sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake with buttercream:
- Mix eggs and sugar with mixer for 10 mins add oil and vanilla extract keep mixing. Add carrots and stir them.
- In another bowl put flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix them well. Add them to liquid mix and stir them with a spatula gently..
- Preheat your oven 180°c and use two 10 inc circle baking tins. Share your cake mix with two tins. Bake them nearly for 40 mins..
- For buttercream:.
- Put your buttercream in a deep bowl and mix it well for 5 mins add icing sugar little by little and keep mixing for 10 mins add vanilla extract and milk mix for 2 more mins..
- Spread your buttercream between cakes and spread on top as well. Put walnuts on your cake. Enjoy your cake!! 🥰.
Topped with lemon buttercream frosting and crushed walnuts. It gives you the feeling that you're eating something pretty darn healthy. I mean you're getting your veggies in! Carrot Cake has always been a favorite of mine…BUT I am a little picky. I am not a fan of "plain" carrot cake…you know the kind without any extras, typically So this perfect carrot cake recipe is all about my personal preferences.
If you find this Carrot Cake with buttercream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.