EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy cajun surf n’ turf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy cajun surf n’ turf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf:
- Make ready 1 of lobster tail.
- Prepare 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- Take 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- Prepare 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- Make ready of Purple onion sliced thin.
- Get 1 of potato.
- Get of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- Prepare of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
Instructions to make EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf:
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy cajun surf n’ turf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!