Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, seafood croissant. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Croissant is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Seafood Croissant is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood croissant using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Croissant:
- Make ready 2 * 5 of Fish Fillet (Basa fish) Thin Fillet size.
- Make ready 30 * 40 – 2 Nos of Prawn with tail.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Lime Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Mustard paste.
- Take as required of olive oil.
- Prepare 30 gm of Butter Melted.
- Make ready 2 of Lemon Juice lime full.
- Make ready as required of Salt.
- Take of Broccoli.
- Get of Baby corn.
- Get of Zucchini.
- Make ready of bean French.
- Take of Carrot.
Instructions to make Seafood Croissant:
- . Then apply to the fish and prawn, and fold fish fillet with prawn. See the photograph(Croissant shape), prawn tail should come out side from fish fillet roll, it is a tight pack. Then keep it in the fridge.
- After 30 minute spread the oil on the grill, put fish roll on the grill or tawa then cover with a lid, remove the lid and check after every 5 min,.
- 20 minute later pick from the tawa, when become golden brown color..
- Served with lemon butter sauce and souted butter vegetables..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seafood croissant recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!