Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry blossom viewing bento recipe. To cook cherry blossom viewing bento you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento:
- Use of First box.
- Use 2 of rice bowl's worth ・Bamboo shoot rice onigiri.
- Get 2 of eggs ・Dashimaki tamago (Japanese-style rolled omelette).
- Use 1 of including the leaves from the daikon radish ・Daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar.
- You need of Second box.
- Get 2 of ・Kara-age (fried chicken).
- You need 4 of ・Pork rolls with green beans and carrots.
- Take 2 of ・Miso tsukune (chicken patties) with lotus roots.
- Get 4 of ・Asparagus rolled with bacon.
- Get 1 of cut into a heart shapes ・Wiener sausage.
- Take 1 of cut into sakura shapes ・Glazed carrots.
- Prepare 1 of for decoration and adding color ・Cherry tomatoes & lettuce.
- You need of Third box.
- Prepare 1 of i prefer combining crabsticks with komatsuna over deep-fried tofu ・Simmered komatsuna and crabsticks.
- Use 1 of with orange peels ・Sweet potato simmered with lemon.
- Use 1 of i overboiled mine… ・Nanohana dressed with Japanese mustard.
- Take 6 of pieces ・Strawberries (I use the Amaou variety).
- Provide 4 of pieces ・Dekopon (Siranui citrus fruit).
Steps to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento:
- To make the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar: Combine the daikon radish and the salted sakura blossoms without removing the salt. Rub them together and let sit for a while. Gently squeeze the excess liquid, then simply soak in sweet vinegar..
- Take some sakura blossoms from the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar, pat dry the excess moisture (using a paper towel) and decorate the bamboo shoot rice onigiri to give a beautiful touch..
- For the main dish box: For the tsukune patties, finely mince the chicken breast meat, firm tofu, lotus root, and shiso leaves. Season with ginger, sake, and miso. Coat the tsukune with miso after they are cooked..
- I used a special miso from Nagoya for the miso, so there was no need for me to add any other seasonings! I coated the tsukune patties with the miso dissolved in a bit of water after they were finished cooking..
- For the side dishes: I added homemade orange peels which I stored in the freezer to my usual sweet potato simmered with lemon recipe. Refreshing..
- The "Nanohana Dressed with Japanese Mustard" recipe is "Nikoniko-poo"'s recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145128-easy-%E2%98%85-nanohana-dressed-in-japanese-mustard-in-3-minutes.
- Here's a bird's eye view..
Hanami(Cherry blossom viewing) is burned in Japanese soul because, its so,so beautiful. — "Wabi and sabi" —Japanese aesthetic sensibilities —represents "beauty within simplicity and imperfection." Two-tiered bento box with rabbit and cherry blossom design. Perfectly sized for bringing lunch to Customers who viewed this item also viewed. See and discover other items: japanese bentos, japanese boxes, japanese cherry blossoms, cherry blossom japanese, Best Rated in Bento Boxes. Experience Cherry Blossom season with inspiration from The Ritz-Carlton, including travel tips, recipes As you experience cherry blossom season with The Ritz-Carlton, share your photos with Our Concierge's exclusive Cherry Blossom Viewing Guide. Hanami (花見, "flower viewing") is the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the transient beauty of flowers; flowers ("hana") are in this case almost always referring to those of the cherry ("sakura") or, less frequently, plum ("ume") trees.
If you find this Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.