Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Take of ● For The Seafood [all seafood fine chopped].
- Get 1 Cup of King Crab Leg Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Lobster Tail Meat.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Flaked Salmon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 of Lemon Juiced.
- Make ready of ● For The Creams [all room temp].
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fresh Dill Weed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Sour Cream.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables [all vegetables fine chopped or minced].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Celery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get of ● For The Seasonings.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Celery Seeds.
- Take of ● For The Breads.
- Make ready of Assorted Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- Make ready of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- Make ready of Assorted Quality Crackers.
- Get of Fresh Quality Crostinis.
- Make ready of Sliced Lemon Wedges.
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Fine chop your seafood..
- Fine chop your vegetables and add to seafood. Mix well..
- Mix everything else together well and chill for a few hours..
- Smear on bagles, crostinis or, quality crackers..
- Fresh Stonefire Naan Breads pictured..
- Fresh crostinis pictured..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!