Baked Sweet Potato Chips.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked sweet potato chips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Sweet Potato Chips is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Sweet Potato Chips is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked sweet potato chips using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- Make ready of small or medium sweet potatoes.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- First, wash and peel the sweet potatoes and slice them with a knife or slicer into chips. Slice the sweet potatoes as thinly as possible to maximize the crispiness potential!.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake them at a high temperature for about 20 minutes instead of baking them at a lower temperature for a longer period. A long, low bake (say 375°F or below) will result in tender sweet potatoes, but never crisp..
- Next add to a large mixing bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper, and rosemary. Toss until coated well..
- Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet. Spread the sweet potato slices into a single, even layer, leaving space around each slice. When too many ingredients are on one baking sheet, the heat from the sheet gets trapped under the food and creates steam, and the sweet potato slices will be tender instead of crisp..
- Let the sweet potato chips cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes after you take them out of the oven..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked sweet potato chips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!