Dill Seafood Salad.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dill seafood salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dill Seafood Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Dill Seafood Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dill seafood salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dill Seafood Salad:
- Take 3 stalks of celery, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, finely diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Take of juice from two lemons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 20 oz of shrimp, cooked, deveined, tail off, cut into 1/4" chunks.
- Prepare 10 oz of bay scallops, halved.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonaisse.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 12 of Buns.
Instructions to make Dill Seafood Salad:
- In a cast iron skillet melt 1/2 tbsp butter over medium-high heat. Work your protein in small batches and pat it dry prior to cooking to minimize temperature drop on the pan. Cook all the seafood and set aside..
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl..
- Mix everything together and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. You can serve this on bread or alone. Throw some toppings on; lettuce and tomato, bacon, avocado, onion straws. I like to use Hawaiian sweet rolls with onions straws for some crunch..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dill seafood salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!