Mike's Easy Salmon Spread. Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes! I only had natural filets but I did have a microwave and some liquid smoke on hand.
We are a fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that is both healthy and delicious. You can taste the difference when you buy your fresh. Our smoked wild Alaskan salmon have a shelf life of approximately four years and require no refrigeration until they are opened.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's easy salmon spread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes! I only had natural filets but I did have a microwave and some liquid smoke on hand.
Mike's Easy Salmon Spread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Easy Salmon Spread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's easy salmon spread using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Easy Salmon Spread:
- Prepare of Salmon Cheese Dip.
- Make ready 2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Get 1 of 6 or 8 oz Salmon Filet [or more].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Purple Onions [fine minced].
- Take 3 tbsp of Green Onions [chopped-packed].
- Take 2 tsp of Dried Parsley [or 1 tbsp packed fresh].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Each: Old Bay – Garlic Powder – White Or Black Pepper – Dill.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Horseradish [optional – but you can add more].
- Prepare of Optional Additions.
- Take 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not the raw extract].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 2 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 3 dash of Hot Sauce.
- Take 1 of Sour Cream Or Mayonnaise [to thin].
This Smoked Salmon Spread is creamy and delicious, with a smoky flavor and saltiness from smoked salmon, and lots of fresh dill. Salmon Spread Loaf Salmon is one of Alaska's greatest "natural resources". This quick spread is delicious with chips, crackers or toasted French bread. Serve with whole-grain crackers for a tasty appetizer.
Instructions to make Mike's Easy Salmon Spread:
- You can microwave your salmon filets for 2 to 3 minutes covered, bake at 350° for 15 minutes per pound, poach for 5 minutes or purchase already prepared salmon. Smoked, natural or – even canned – in a pinch. Your choice!.
- Heat cream cheese in a medium sized bowl and microwave for 60 seconds. Mix in chopped or flaked salmon. Add all other ingredients. Mix well but not too fevered. Unless, you want a creamier texture!.
- Chill for at least an hour. Know that you can easily mold your salmon cheese dip into any shape you'd like. Just use cling wrap or equivalent and chill. Serve with baguette chips, crackers, celery or carrots sticks. Most any type veggie will work. When spread is chilled, consider Melba Toast, or others alike, as cracker options since they hold up well to this spreads heavy weight and thickness..
- If you're looking for a super low carbohydrate cracker option, try these deliciously unique cheese chips. There's less than 1 gram carbs per 6 large chips. You can find them at Walmart in the chilled cheeses section..
Flake salmon into small pieces; stir into cream cheese mixture. Top dip with remaining green onion. Here's a great recipe for a salmon spread that is quick and easy to make for any party or family night. It's a tasty dip recipe that is ready in minutes thanks to the handy can of salmon sitting in the cupboard. Add all ingredients in the Salmon section in a skillet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's easy salmon spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!