Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ox tail soup instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ox tail soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP:
- Get of First Cook.
- Get 2 1/4 pounds of ox tails (give or take).
- Take 6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 of thumb sized piece fresh ginger.
- Get 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Get 4 of Tbl. Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Oregano (dried).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Cumin (powder).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of water.
- Make ready of Second Cook.
- Take 1 of potato.
- Take 1 stalk of celery.
- Make ready 1-2 of carrots.
- Get 1 of Salt to taste.
- Get of Garnish.
- Get 1 of chives, scallion, parsley, cilantro.
Instructions to make Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP:
- Cut off excess fat from ox tails.
- Place ox tails in IP.
- Cover ox tails with water, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch above the top of the tails..
- Add rest of first cook ingredients..
- Set your IP to pressure cook (I used Meat/Stew actually) for 55 minutes..
- After cook time is done, natural pressure release (NPR) for 10 minutes, than quick release (QR) remaining pressure.
- Chop you potato, celery and carrots to medium sized pieces, celery about 1 1/2 inches, carrot about 3/4 inch and potato 1 inch cubes..
- If there is an obscene amount of fat, you can skim it off now also..
- Taste! Adjust salt level if required..
- Add veggies to pot..
- Set your IP to pressure cook 10 minutes.
- Allow NPR 10 minutes, than QR the remaining pressure.
- Serve with crusty bread to eat the broth with (dunk it in), but rice or noodles would work as well..
- Garnish with scallion, cilantro, parsley, chives (what I used in the photo), sesame seeds, or nothing..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ox tail soup instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!