Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan spiced applesauce cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan spiced applesauce cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake:
- Prepare 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- Prepare 1 of tea baking soda.
- Get 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of tea nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- Make ready 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- Get 2 of flax eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of applesauce.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- Prepare 2 of teas vanilla paste.
Steps to make Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan spiced applesauce cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!