Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry glazed pigeon breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry glazed pigeon breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry glazed pigeon breast recipe. You can have blueberry glazed pigeon breast using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blueberry glazed pigeon breast:
- Take 2 of whole pigeons.
- Get of for the glaze.
- Prepare 200 g of blueberries.
- Get 3-10 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Take 1-3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Use of for the salad.
- Provide 1/2 of bulb fennel.
- Get 1 of apple (Granny smith works really well).
- You need 1/2 of pear.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped lemon rind.
- Provide 1-3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of for the jus.
- You need 1 of pigeon carcass.
- Provide of Up to 4 bones from a chicken thigh (optional).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 3 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of celery stick.
- You need 1/2 of bulb garlic.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of rosemary.
- Get 3 sprigs of thyme.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Blueberry glazed pigeon breast:
- First, debreast the pigeon by pushing a knife against the backbone of the pigeon and cutting down until the breast comes free..
- Put the carcass, chicken thighs, onion, celery, carrots and garlic on a baking tray, coat it all in tomato purée and roast at 180C until browned..
- Once the bones are roasted nicely, put them in a pan with the rosemary anf thyme and cover wity water. Simmer for 2 – 4 hours, skimming off impurities and fat every 20 – 30 minutes..
- Strain the stock through a sieve with a muslin cloth and return to the heat, reduce until the stock resembles a honey consistency, add the butter and stir in quickly to give a nice, rich shine and season to taste..
- To make the glaze, put the blueberries in a pan and cover with water, boil and crush with a wooden spoon. Strain through a sieve once the water has taken on a deep colour and return the juices to a medium heat. Season with dark brown sugar and lemon juice to get a strong blueberry flavour with a nice amount of sweetness (the salad compliments the sweet blueberry glaze)..
- Reduce the glaze until it has a thick, syrup like consistency and mix in the butter, enriching the glaze and giving a wonderful shine..
- Peel the apple (save the peelings for something else) and Rome the green frill from the top of the fennel (save the frill for a garnish). Julienne the apple, fennel and pear. Toss together with the finely chopped lemon rind, lemon juice and fennel seeds..
- Heat up a frying pan until it's smoking, add a tsp of butter and roll it around the pan. Place the pigeon breast in the pan, skin side down and cook for 1 – 2 minutes until a crust has forned. Flip over and cook until the side is browned..
- The pigeon can be served rare as it's a red meat, I cook to medium rare. As the breasts rest, coat them in the blueberry glaze and leave for a further 5 minutes..
- Place a nice mound of the salad off-centre on the plate, slice the pigeon and put it on top with the fennel frill on top to garnish and drizzle the jus in a decirative swoosh. Zest a lemon over the whole dish and place some halved blueberries as you find attractive..
- Serve up and enjoy!.
Pigeon breast meat is moist and succulent, delicious in a warm salad. This recipe makes an quick Roasted Pigeon (Squab) with Spicy Szechuan Style Honey Glaze. Resep Burung Dara Merpati A recipe for a huckleberry or blueberry barbecue sauce slathered on grilled doves, quail or squab. Made with yogurt to keep them light and fluffy. I've made so many variations of these scones over the years that I can't even remember which ones were first!
If you find this Blueberry glazed pigeon breast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.