Banana Pudding Icebox Cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banana pudding icebox cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Pudding Icebox Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Pudding Icebox Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana pudding icebox cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pudding Icebox Cake:
- Make ready 11 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- Get 3/4 cup of cold milk.
- Get 1 (3.4 oz) of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Take 5 of large bananas thinly sliced.
- Take 8 oz of cool whip.
Instructions to make Banana Pudding Icebox Cake:
- Make pudding according to box.
- Arrange a layer of wafers on bottom of 8" springform pan, dipping each wafer in milk..
- Put 1/3 of pudding on top of wafers..
- Arrange a layer of bananas over pudding..
- Top with 1/3 of cool whip.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover with plastic and freeze until hard about 4 hours.
- Top with cool whip and wafers if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana pudding icebox cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!