Peach Cobbler Dump Cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, peach cobbler dump cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have peach cobbler dump cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar divided.
- Make ready 2 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 29 oz of can sliced peaches in juice.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Peach Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan.
- Melt butter and add 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix in milk and vanilla. Pour into baking dish..
- Spoon peaches over batter saving the juice..
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to juice..
- Pour juice over peaches..
- Bake 55-60 minutes until golden brown..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peach cobbler dump cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!