Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lobster alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lobster Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lobster Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lobster alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Alfredo:
- Take 1 box of alfredo pasta noodles.
- Get 2-3 of lobster tail.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Get 1 of shallot minced.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get of minced/dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of good quality parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry sherry or white wine.
Steps to make Lobster Alfredo:
- Take lobster tails and split completely down the middle. Place in cast iron pan. Take half of the stick of butter and cut into cubes. Place dots of butter over lobster. Sprinkle salt and pepper. And place in the oven to cook 10-15 mins at 350° in oven..
- Next add pasta to salted, boiling water..
- Meanwhile, sautee shallots and garlic until with the remaining half of stick of butter..
- Once they are soft, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream on medium heat. Once you see the cream begin to slightly bubble, add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Stir in the cheese and add sherry wine to the whipping cream. Add salt and pepper and allow to cook until it thickens. Do not walk away too far from cream. And be sure to continue and stir..
- Once pasta is done, drain and add to cream. If alfredo sauce is too thick, add pasta water until the right consistency.
- Take lobster out of oven. Cut into small pieces and place into pasta and stir. Reserve a few pieces to add on top!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lobster alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!